Buyer beware

Tickedoff

I feel it is necessary to advise the community of NCL practices. We booked a cruise on Black Friday which leaves July 24 for the Greek islands. My daughter and her family are also going as this is a graduation present to our grand daughter. The airfare was 2nd guest flies free. As there are 3 of us on each reservation we actually paid for 2 airline tickets. We were supposed to receive our airline confirmation at around 30 days out. We called multiple times waiting on hold at least 2 hours each time. Once we waited 4 hours. We were told multiple wrong things and so finally they agreed to expedite our request for my daughter and her family as well as ours. A couple of days later we received confirmation for ours but my daughter was still waiting. They put us on a flight from Greenville SC to Atlanta at 0540 in the morning. We now have a 13 hour wait to fly from Atlanta to Venice. My daughter did not receive her flight info until last Thursday. They are on an afternoon flight from GSP to Newark. Then leaving early evening for the rest of the flight to Venice. I have now taken this to the resolution desk twice and was told that this was the end of the road. A dream vacation for our grand daughter has now turned into a disaster. I have emailed the CEO and a still waiting on a reply. There were at least ten flights from GSP to various places later in the day. I am going to attach our flight info so all will know the truth. I will never sail with NCL again. The worst customer service in the industry. Their sister company Oceania would never have let this happen. Thank you