BOGOHO sale is now to 7/15

cruisecybill

Youth Counselor
I think the BOGO sale that RCI is running is a crock. We were watching 2 separate cruises. Once they but the BOGO on they jumped the prices. The one went up $300 per person before the discount and the other went up $600 overnight since they announced the BOGO for August. I'm very dissolutioned with them right now. I have been sailing with them for 20 years and never saw such a crock. Just venting.

George C

Staff Captain
I think I got a good deal on my 3 but each week and each sailing seems differnt, I booked 2 7 day cruises in a GS for about 1550 a person ( including diamond discounts) and a JS for about 1200. Prices seem to change daily on many of the lines.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
I just realized that my Oasis cruise in Europe (Barcelona to Rotterdam in September) that I booked a couple of weeks ago was part of the BOGOHO deal. I know I looked at that cruise a couple of months ago and by then it was more expensive, USD 2500 p/p and now it was about USD 1900 p/p which is about one half off for the second person (it's stated 1:st person USD 2500, 2:nd person 1250 USD in the reservation).
This is great as I thought it only was for Caribbean cruises! :boogie:

/Erik