BJ - Where are you?

N

nieciez

Re: BJ - Where are you?

I've been missing her also...come out, come out wherever you are Judy! We need more flower talk :daisy

D

Donna - dsw

Have gotten pm's from her yesterday - - she is very busy at work and home right now. Will be popping when she can!

Miss the chats and morin posts we used to have. I enjoy all the jokes, videos, etc. - - but nothing like a good ole ramble post to keep in touch with friends.

B

BostonsJ

Too Funny........ I'm just fine. I didn't mean to make you worry. I owe a few emails for sure. Here is the absolute truth. I'm off the wall at work. I'm trying to walk in my gardens more often. I haven't been getting home from work at night till later than usual. But what really took me away was something very serious.

Two years five months and 2 weeks ago, a murder occurred about 3 miles from my home back east. Now where I lived back east and still own a home, if there is even one murder every 30 or 40 years that is unusual.

It immediately gripped me. A woman and her 9 month old baby were executed. They weren't found for 3 or 4 days and by then the husband was back in his homeland of the UK. You probably have seen the story it was the Entwistle murders. Anyway I started blogging with a whole group of people and stayed there for a really long time. But, in the business I am in, and the abused babies I see way too often, and then getting so involved in wanting justice for this woman and her baby, I just couldn't take the sadness of being that involved all of the time.

And blogs get really ugly sometimes. So anyway I promised this blog group of friends that I would maintain my emailing and return at the time of trial. There were lots of delays of trial etc but it was finally heard the last 2 weeks in Woburn, MA. . About 3 weeks ago I got involved in the blog again, because I had promised I would be back at time of trial. I hadn't checked in a while , and on the second day of jury selection I went to the blog and there it was. Now I knew I had to go back, because for some reason somthing that day just told me to look. Wierd huh? Anyway the conviction came in yesterday 2 counts of murder in the first degree and some gun charges. In Mass it is mandatory life in prison for 1st degree murder. Today was victims impact and sentencing and the husband Neil Entwistle got 2 life terms. I've been whooped with all of the ups and downs of this trial. I'm thankful for a guilty verdict however. This man was a real demon. And so, I have been doing my blogging and emailing and saying lots of prayers for a little girl named Lillian Rose and a 27 year old Momma named Rachel. I didn't know this family. But I think because this was in my backyard it just took hold of me and wouldn't let go. And now that it is over I'm sad. Because even though this demon will spend the rest of his life in jail, without a chance of parole, it can't bring those two beautiful lives back. But I also know now that this is over Mom and baby are soaring with the angels.

So whenever we weren't holding vigil for justice for Lilly and Rachel, I walked in my gardens and thanked my lucky starts that my daughter didn't marry a wingnut. I never want to get involved in another one of these groups again. I can't. I'm too sensitive and can't do this for a living, and then be so involved in this sort of thing also. I'm not sorry I did what I did this time, but I'm staying away from it in the future.

That is the honest to God truth about what I have been doing. I feel like I knew these people personally, because some members of the group did.
So that's about it afters. I'll be back with a ramble or two. I promise. I didn't know I was even missed until Joanne called me tonight to make sure I wasn't sick or something. LOL I am sick, sick in the head. Why I do these things to myself is beyond me!

C

conniecat

Well, good to know you are OK, mostly, lol. We missed you.

N

nieciez

Oh Judy....I think this case gripped a lot of us. Whey don't these nuts just walk away. I can't even begin to imagine being Rachel's Mother......thank the Lord justice was served, though in MHO he got off too easy. VA, FL or TX would have done it right.