Back from Jamaica

G

George C

We just returned from a week at the Grand Lido Braco in Jamaica, very nice resort with great food. There are 5 places to eat at night a buffet that had live entertainment, a beach bar ( that is open 24 hours ), a Italian restaurant ( this was not that good ) and 2 very good restaurants a French and a Japanese’s restaurant. The French was excellent ( Jacket is required they will supply Jacket if you do not have one ) and a excellent Japanese, both these restaurants require reservations, we had e-mailed request for both a few days before leaving . This resort has a nude and a prude side ( all restaurants are on prude side) , we were at the prude side and the pool area was not crowded at all the swim up bar has great ocean view. Played volley ball each day, entertainment was just so so, there was a piano bar that didn’t always have a piano player, we only saw the piano player one night and he didn’t start playing until almost 11 pm. We had a ocean front room that was real close to the beach bar, room was fine, there was a mini bar with beer, soda and water, fee laundry and free dry cleaning. Food was better that a cruise entertainment was not even close. It was a nice vacation that had great food and excellent service . I am sure our next vacation will be a cruise, but this was a nice change.

D

Donna - dsw

Welcome Back and thanks for the info! My hubby is tired of crusing and we are considering an all inclusive in the future. Maybe after an all inclusive he will like cruising again! lol At least that is my hope!

J

JANPEP

Welcome back!!!
My son & his wife just came back Sun. from a week in Jamaica.

B

BostonsJ

Welcome back. I have always wanted to try an all inclusive. Sounds like with everything there are pluses and minuses. Any vacation is better than a week at work though! :lol

C

Cruise cutie

=welcome home ,glad you had a good time.. beats working any old time!!..:)..Joanne