April cruises canceled on Celebrity and Rccl

George C

Staff Captain
not really a surpries but rccl and celebrity canceled all there April cruises. I canceled my edge cruise for April before final since I doubted they would sail. Still have a November cruise that I feel good about.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Bummer

Ali

Staff Captain
Got this from my agent:

Royal Caribbean Group announced Tuesday that it would cancel more cruises on its cruise lines into the spring.
The company, which is parent to flagship Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Silversea Cruises and Azamara, said the cancellations were necessary as Royal Caribbean Group continues to focus on a safe return to cruising.
"As we work closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and government authorities around the world toward this shared goal, we are extending the suspension of certain sailings for our cruise lines," Royal Caribbean said in an announcement posted to its website.
The schedule changes for each Royal Caribbean Group cruise line are as follows:
Royal Caribbean International
All sailings canceled through April 30, including Spectrum of the Seas from Feb. 16-28
Quantum of the Seas, which sails shorter itineraries in Singapore, is excluded from the cancellations
Celebrity Cruises
All sailings canceled through April 30
Celebrity Apex's transatlantic cruise, scheduled to depart on May 1, is also canceled.
All European and transatlantic cruises on Celebrity Edge and Celebrity Constellation scheduled to sail from May through October are also canceled.