Anyone been on a Cruise yet this year? (Europe/ Asia/ US)

ywcruise

I cannot wait to go back to the cruise tour again! Just day dreaming here but anyone has been on a cruise yet this year? heard they are operating in some part of europe/ asia...

Also i also heard Royal might have test cruises soon.. would you be down to sign up? i would be!

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
I cannot wait to go back to the cruise tour again! Just day dreaming here but anyone has been on a cruise yet this year? heard they are operating in some part of europe/ asia...

Also i also heard Royal might have test cruises soon.. would you be down to sign up? i would be!
Running late are we...........
They are already doing test cruises.
Nobody with an IQ above 3 should take one of these "test" cruises, especially since passengers on current tests are already coming back positive and 95% most of the cruises are originating in Asia, 2 out of 2. Sounds like the Asian cruise market and RCI ( only assuming Royal Caribbean since you only mentioned Royal) and any other cruise line really need to get it together before they start putting people at risk based on the extremely low Asian health standards.
Don't compare Europe to Asia Europe is far far ahead of Asia when it comes to health.

Enjoy your cruise and with luck come back safe

ywcruise

Running late are we...........
They are already doing test cruises.
Nobody with an IQ above 3 should take one of these "test" cruises, especially since passengers on current tests are already coming back positive and 95% most of the cruises are originating in Asia, 2 out of 2. Sounds like the Asian cruise market and RCI ( only assuming Royal Caribbean since you only mentioned Royal) and any other cruise line really need to get it together before they start putting people at risk based on the extremely low Asian health standards.
Don't compare Europe to Asia Europe is far far ahead of Asia when it comes to health.

Enjoy your cruise and with luck come back safe
Ah interesting data point on Asia cruise infection rate.. mind sharing the news source of "passengers on current tests coming back positive"?

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Have not been on any Caribbean cruises in 2020, but managed to squeeze in two ferry cruises over here in Sweden. Those cruises were both from Sweden to Sweden as we could not go outside of our country. It was only short, two night, cruises running with reduced capacity and in the time when the number of Covid cases were low (in between the first and second wave).

@ywcruise, here is a link from a thread here on C@ about Covid-19 outbreak onboard: https://www.cruiseaddicts.com/forum...ship-to-sail-caribbean-since-pandemic.250893/

/Erik

blackkathy

Of course, I started my journey from Germany. Many people have told me that it is in Germany that there are unusual places that should be visited. Besides, I wanted to understand and get to know their culture better. By the way, in order to save money, I traveled mainly by train. And it was very cool because such views from the window of the car are rarely found anywhere. I was enjoying the most expensive. The only thing beginners or those who have not traveled by train before should know is that you always need to keep track of the schedule. In order not to miss the train.