Any update on Leatherneck today?

N

NiteStar

I was wondering the same thing. I will continue to keep him and the family in my prayers.

D

Donna - dsw

Just got this email from Denise.

I just arrived at the hospital not long ago just as the Dr was in talking to Bill. He will be moved to a regular room sometime soon and they may run more tests...doesn't look like a discharge today.

Lots of "Brass" and "VIPs" were on the ICU ward for some reason. The Commendant of the Marine Corp was one and he stopped in to see Bill. So, we are sitting here, Bill's bed is right outside the nurse station and t his crowd of VIPs had a picture opportunity with the staff. As the g roup breaks up I see Secretary Rice (our boss) and I say to Bill, OMG there is Secretary Rice! She looks at me and say's I hear my name. So, I stepped out and introduced myself and said that both of us "worked" for her. She shook my hand and wished Bill well. Pretty exciting stuff for us lowly peons LOL. Was a nice highlight in this dark moment.

Not much else to report....I need to get back to Bill. I had to make a few calls and I have to do it in the waiting area. I'll keep you all posted.

DeniseZ