Any Questions About MSC's YC, Happy to Answer

sptrout

Shore Excursion Manager
We have sailed MSC twice, both times in what they call the "Yacht Club"(YC). We have sailed both the Seaside & the Meraviglia, out of Miami. From our experience the YC is real competition for other cruise lines with similar cabins (Celebrity's Sky Suite for example), and blows away others such as Princess' Club Class & mini-suites, and RCCL's Jr. Suites. Happy to answer any questions that you may have about either ship, but especially the YC experience.

George C

Staff Captain
We now cruise only in suites and by far best suite perks are in MSc yacht club, although Celebrity is very close , just got off edge in penthouse, also have done grand and owner suites on rccl and suites on Hal.

melvin

Have already booked 2 outside suites for the Nov 6 Meraviglia sailing out of Port Canvl.. This will be our 3rd Yacht Club sailing

Now we want to add another couple in a separate suite (assuming availability.
My question is will be able to choose a round table for 6 for the evening meal. No where in the YC descriptions or pix do they show such tables and their locations. It's a make or break for the add-on couple that they wont be squeezed against a wall. Does anybody have table layout pix or specific photos showing round tables for 6

sptrout

Shore Excursion Manager
I am almost certain that there was a party of six or so people seated near are usual YC dinner seating area. It has been a couple years so I cannot be certain. In the YC almost anything is possible it seems.