Any new news on the Brilliance?

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

We're already getting anxious for our Brilliance cruise in March! I know Paul Jaffe has posted some pictures of the Brilliance, but I was wondering if others that are due to cruise this beautiful ship soon could also post some pictures of the ship and possibly compare it to the Radiance? I'm wondering if it has the same ambiance that the Radiance does and if it is just as nicely appointed as the Radiance. Anyone know?

C

CruzTerri

Oh Bobbie..... Did you get my e-mail. We're on the Brilliance, same sailing as you. We booked back in December!!!!

B

BillG

Bobbie: Have you seen Bart de Boer's pictures of the Brilliance? They will give you a good idea of the interior decor of the ship, which is very similar to what we found on the Radiance. It is a beautiful ship.

S

seadog(Earl)

Welcome aboard Bobbie - looks like we are going to be shipmates, you will love Aruba and Curacao.

<a href="http://www.escati.com">
<font face=arial size=1>Radiance of the Seas –Panama Canal:</font>
<tr><td>
countdown.cgi

<a href="http://www.escati.com">
<font face=arial size=1>Brilliance of the Seas –Circle the Caribbean:</font>
<tr><td>
countdown.cgi

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

Thanks all for the great links!! :thumb Looking forward to seeing Terri again on the Brilliance and meeting Seadog! Looks like we'll all be on the same Brilliance cruise!

R

Ritag

Bobby, Bart Deboer's pictures are on the "PSP" website. I understand we share the same TA, Nancy. She is just the best! (Bill is my Dear Husband, and he must be too busy to check the boards!)

Rita

C

Catherine

I saw the Brilliance last Monday week, she was docked in Dublin port, it was about 10-30pm and she was all lit up, she looked a real beauty, we were coming back from the airport after our UK trip, I knew it was a RCI ship but did'nt know it was the Brilliance untill I saw her picture in the paper the following day, seemingly she is the largest ship to ever come to Dublin.

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

Hey Earl! I tried to e-mail you and Mrs. Seadog, but the e-mail was returned. Can you recommend any shore excursions in Aruba & Curacao? We'd like to do a catamaran snorkel in Aruba and some kind of island tour/shopping in Curacao. Any ideas? Thanks!

R

Roland

Hi Terri,
Returned Saturday from BR and it was the best cruise ever. Both "hardware" and "software" were absolutely perfect.
Roland

C

CruzTerri

Thanks Roland. Now don't forget to send me some pictures!

Glad you had a wonderful cruise.

J

Jackie D

WE're leaving on Saturday for England... I'll let you all know how it goes !