Adriatic Cruise Advice

megslife

Hi,

My fiancee and I are planning on booking this Cruise for our honeymoon. We are hoping to take advantage of the current offer they have of choosing two of the following

1. Classic beverage package (beverage with gratuities included)

2. Free gratuities (Value $276 on this cruise)

3. Onboard Credit $300

I was just wondering which one would be the best deal? I was thinking that 2 and 3 would probably give us the most bang for our buck. As we have never been on Celebrity any other tips about this cruise and these deals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Based on the options, two out of three ain't bad....

Free gratuities would lead my list

You need to weigh in your drinking habits vs. $300, I haven't sailed on Celebrity for quit a while so am not familiar with the specifics of the beverage package.
The $300 credit will be for the stateroom so that equates to $150 each if you look at it that way, the advantage is that it can be used anywhere, it comes off your total onboard bill at the end of the cruise so it covers, ship booked shore excursions, extra charges for specialty restaurants, purchased in the ships boutiques, and yes Martha, even your bar tab.

If you are light drinkers, it would be well to consider spreading the wealth among your various activities, if you plan on indulging a little heavy for the celebration, and expect a bar tab to exceed $300 well............................................

BUT consider this option,
Free Gratuities $276 vs. Onboard credit $300. Selecting this would garner you a $24 profit, gratuities are paid and you have $24 left to spend somewhere else, that leaves your second option the beverage package, DRINK UP

BUT this is your honeymoon cruise, you might be to busy to get any use out of any of the options...........

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I haven't used the package but have traveled with folks that do. It doesn't take much to have a bar bill that you will be talking about for yrs to come. So along with bOB I would recommend you do some math.

Also is that package for two folks or one ? Check the fine print and also what actually comes with the "Classic"
package.

The tips in is not hard to figure out and neither is the $300.

I saw the promo and thought to myself. Back in the day I would be doing the Drinks thingy ..lol now ! I'm a frayed knot.

Have a great cruise.