A new Pele is born!

B

BostonsJ

Kaya starts his first organized sports activity this weekend in soccer. And they needed coaches so who better to recruit than my SIL who grew up in Turkey where soccer is the number one sport. So Sahin is getting a good taste now of what it is to be a parent and hold the responsibility of having a team of 4 and 5 year olds. :lol He had to make calls to all of the parents and has to keep a list of emergency numbers and realized as he was making all of those first calls he has to be quite organized. LOL Audra chuckled as he spent several hours making phone calls to organize their first practice. Here is Kaya with his new gear although the team shirt hasn't arrived yet.

0331081618.jpg

C

Cruise cutie

=love..such eyes...and as you and I have said for years ...channelled energy in a postive way sure beats the H*LL out of bouncing off walls!!..:grin.. enjoy it all!!...:)..Joanne

N

nieciez

Congratulations Kaya! Nathanael just started the spring season last week. All 3 of oldest DDs do year round soccer as they play indoor soccer too. Not sure if Jacob was signed up this season....middle DD is always a day late in these things.

K

korinalacount

As I have said before they have got to be the cutest grandkids everywhere!

D

Donna - dsw

Can't see the photos at work - but love that they are playing an organized sport.

Soccer is such a big sport all over the world.

My niece just made the World Cup Team for Brazil - -