A I voted off tonight--CAUTION SPOILER

C

conniecat

No surprise, byebye Ramiele. She has a beautiful voice, but is not a good performer.

Dial Idol had Ramiele, Kristy and Jason. Carly was 6th and Brooke was 5th David A on top again.

Anyone surprised?

O

Olga

Yeah, I called it, too. My husband said she "looked like her car visor was always down." Her "bangs" were so annoying and I think they even annoyed the he## out of her. True, she sang well, but was not a performer.

I'd like to say 'bye to Kristi and then to Jason (unless he cuts his locks and looks more current). I think his hair is too annoying for me to vote him in; otherwise he is so charming and a good singer, a little John Travolta-like.

I've heard rumors about my fave Dave Archuleta. His father is a Svengali-like stage father and Idol has had quite enough of him. The song that David "chose" was chosen by his father and that's why simon brought it up. The bad press may hurt him.

I'm liking Michael, David Cook, Dave A, and our Irish tatoo girl (forgot her name just now). These are in no particular order.

R

reggae

Funny you bring up the hair thing, Olga....that's why I can't watch Martha Stewart. It drives me crazy that her hair is constantly in her eyes. I just can't watch it :dizzy