A I TONIGHT

C

conniecat

Dolly Parton night. And Simon hates country music. This should be fun.

Brooke- Jolene
Randy- I think this kind of music suits your voice, it was alright
Paula- You are consistant, emotional connection with each song. You are excellent and wonderful.
Simon- I totally disagree with Paula, no emotion, busting your way thru, group (with musicians) look odd together, not one of your best
me- Very good job, but not original. I still like her

David C- Little Sparrow (arranged it himself)
Randy- Showing your range, falsetto too. Hot, consistant.
Paula- Like your hair cut! Never heard a guy do that song, fantastic, well rounded as an artist
Simon- Not as good as last week, but if you can make a song about sparrows good, which you did, congratulations.
me- Good job, too. I didn't knwo the song, but it sounded good.

Ramiele- Do I Ever Cross Your Mind.
Randy- Not jumping up and down, but not mad at you. 6 1/2 out of 10
Paula- Great minute and 30 seconds, connected with audience
Simon- Not gonna remember this in 10 years are we? Forgettable, cruise ship performance
me- Well, it was on key, but that was about it. Boring. Sounded like she kept losing her breath.

Jason- Travellin' Through
Randy- Started little rough, but by the middle you picked it up, started believing you.
Paula- One of your strongest, you let go, voice rich. loved it
Simon- This is where I lose my season pass to Dollywood. Didn't like that at all, sounded like same song as before, didn't suit you, didn't get it.
me- Getting to be a fan of him. Not a special performance, but I liked it. Can see a recording with this.

Carly- Here You Come Again
Randy- I do believe, that will be one of the better of the night, good job
Paula- Beautiful voice, OMG, amazing
Simon- Good no great. Need to talk to who is dressing you. Start looking more like a star.
me- As always, her voice is good but she oversings, good ending tho

David A- Smoky Mountain Memories
Randy- Guess what , David is back Best performance of the night.
Paula- Amazing tone, strong, glorious
Simon- This week absolutely on the money.
me- Love his voice even is he is a kid! A lot of feeling in this song, Great ending.

Kristy Lee- Coat of Many Colors
Randy- Country is your wheelhouse. Kristy Lee week.
Paula- Stunning tonight, your best performance
Simon- Totally disagree, pleasant but forgettable
me- Love her voice, too. Good job.

Syesha- I Will Always Love You
Randy- you took on biggest tiger of the night, pretty good but hard to hear anyone else but Whitney sing it.
Paula- You keep improving. Velvety tone to your voice, you connected with the audience, I loved it.
Simon- Dolly is a brilliant song writer, this is one of the best pop songs ever. Your first part good, last part pales in comparison with Whitney. Good not fantastic
me- Good voice, more Whitney than Dolly, She might have been better singing Dolly's version, she does not compare to Whitney, so her good voice comes off worse than it was.

Michael- Its All Wrong But Its All Right
Randy- You keep on bringin it up, Nice job.
Paula- You are a rock , blues ,soul star, and you are gorgeous..
Simon- Interesting night. I think this is the best I have heard you sing.
me- His voice is great. He really got into this one. Could be a hit for him.

David Cook was great, he just seems to be getting better. Brooke, my favorite, was just OK. She has had a couple bad weeks, worries me she is not getting better. I still don't like Carly, her voice is good, but she is too over the top. Syesha,.when are thses people going to learn they can't compare to Whitney or Celine, and they are not going to look good singing their best songs? Michael has had good nights and bad, but I think he is back. He was great.

Bottom three this week- Ramiele, Carly, Syesha, Any of the could be gone.

K

korinalacount

Re: A I TONIGHT

Connie I just cant get into Brooke anymore,loved David A. tonight and Michael Johns and Carly,I love a power voice cause thats how I sing so I suppose thats why I like her,but I agree with Simon she needs to do something with her wardrobe.Syesha was good again,not great but good,Jason and Ramiele yuck,didnt like either of them and Kristy well real safe with coat of many colors is all I can say!

S

Scrapbook Lady

Re: A I TONIGHT

I'm a BIG fan of Brooke, But I don't think she will win.