A I TONIGHT

C

conniecat

Down to 10. Theme is song from the year they were born.

Ramiele (1987) Alone
Randy- Pitchy, not a good look for me. all over the place
Paula- Glad people see how big your voice is. You ae sick, I know, but brave to do it.
Simon- Not as bad as Randy said, first part OK, middle got shrieky, maybe because you are sick. Think it will get you through tho.
me- Slow part first was good, but when it got to the chorus she started yelling and lost the tune totally.

Jason- (1987) Fragile
Randy- Love that song, very good choice. Nothing different but nice and pleasant, need to jump out vocally, but nice
Paula- True to who you are, beautiful song. No wow, safe, but that is whoyou are applaud you.
Simon- 2 bad weeks, you need to take this seriously. Clumsy guitar, too laid back, you are potentially a winner, but not with this each week.
me- Did a really good job. I am liking him more each week. (except the hair)

Syesha- (1987) If I were your woman
Randy- This is a good moment for you for me. Best I have ever heard you sound. Stellar, loving it.
Paula- This is the moment when she flipped and becaume dark horse and sailed on thru. Pitch perfect, brillaint.
Simon- Best so far. End not as good as Randy though. There's a limit on your vocal, that song stretched it.
me- Very good job.

Chikeze (1985) Its Only for One Night
Randy- Interesting following Syesha. She made it yournger feeling,You didn't. Didn't love it, old school, boring dawg.
Paula- You are a good throwback, did a great job. Amazing with vocals, great singer.
Simon- Sang it well, performance cheesey, You have to be original, this was not. I miss your personality now.
me- Just Ok. Voice, performance safe, nothing special. Ending was good, tho

Brooke- (1983) Every Breath You Take
Randy- Very interesting. Front part good, love you restarted. Got to bridge, did not love it. Waited for different, bu just ok.
Paula- Enjoyed this so much ore than last week. Unique and have your own niche. Consistant, great.
Simon- Agree with Randy, would have been better without band. First part fantastic. Good enough to keep you in, you need to work it out.
me- Made a false start, different arrangement, not sure I like it, but she sang it well, middle was disappointing, but overall a really like her.

Michael (1978) We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions
Randy- Finally you believed in yourself and used that big voice Your best so far.
Paula- Right song, your shining moment Proud of you. Fanstastic
Simon- This is the first time I saw star potential. Tonight you just got it right. Confident, only memorable performance tonight so far.
me- Now that is a performance. Very good job. Great ending.

Carly (1983) Total Eclipse of the Heart
Randy- Interesting choice, didn't love it, end sharp, not quite right one, just OK.
Paula- Loved end. You can take any song I don't like and make me love it. You could do no wrong tonight,
Simon- Something didn't quite work. Tense, uptight, didn't enjoy it. Lighten up a little bit.
me- Didn't love it. Too much, forced, sort of yelled middle. Poor imitation of original.

David A- (1990) You're the Voice
Randy- It was a strange choice, but it proves you can sing whatever, very nice.
Paula- All of us trying to figure that song.out. But, you could sing the phone book and we would love it.
Simon- Sang it well in parts. Didn't like performance at all, theme park performance. Ghastly song. Not you at all.
me- Great performance, and I love his voice. Didn't know the song but thought he sang it well. Great ending.

Kristy- (1984) God Bless the USA
Randy- Great song choice, very nice performance. Yeah
Paula- Poignant choice, have seen better from you, but your voice is stronger, Watch pitch.
Simon- Your best performanbce by a mile. Most clever song choice I have heard in years. Brilliant song Overall good performance.
me- Love her voice. Thought it was a bid for sympathy with that song. But she sang it well.

David C (1982) Billie Jean
Randy- Gotta say, most original, boldest, that performance you might be the one to win it all, molten hot.
Paula- Blown away, Can't sit down, have to stand. You stretch boundaries, Brilliant
Simon- That was brave, could have gone either way, but it was amazing.
me- hated the version, but I have to say his voice was great.

worst tonight, Ramiele, Chikieze, Carly I would guess Ramiele is gone. The good ones were really good, except for Syesha and Brooke who were only soso.

K

korinalacount

Re: A I TONIGHT

Thing they are trying to get rid of Carly,not her best tonight but,David Cook,wow! Michael Johns,wow,Syesha pretty good,the rest so-so to me!

C

cycofan

Re: A I TONIGHT

Did't get to see the whole thing....DVR only caught half for some reason. This group just doesn't draw me in like others have. I like David Cook. David Archuletta has a good voice, but he is starting to annoy me a bit, in a Kellie Pickler sort of way! :lol He can't really be that sweet and innocent can he? :)