A few Saturday Simon photos

C

conniecat

[size=x-large]Just playing with different backgrounds and props.[/size]

[size=x-large]Here are a couple old ones, just for color comparison. I am leaning toward liking the blue best. What do you think? (He seems to have his tongue out a lot, lol)[/size]

P

PassthePeas

Love all the pics, but my favorite is the first one with the mustard colored background. Simon looks so regal in that one!. Oh, and by the looks of the size of those paws, he's gonna be huuuuuge! Thanks for sharing him with us!

C

conniecat

Dona, Yes, at four months to have feet that big, I don't know where he will end up. Siamese aren't as big as Maine Coons, but I think he will give Max and Scoots a run for their money. I can't believe someone threw out this beautiful kitten.

dusky- [size=x-large]NO![/size]

S

ShipMaven

Simon has the regal bearing of a sphinx.

My favorite, among these photos, is the first one.

I can't help but think repeatedly how lucky you and Simon were to have found each other. A match made in heaven! :thumb

L

Lisa

I too, think the background color in the first pic suits Simon best. Carmello would never sit still enough for me to get a pics like these!

C

Cricket

My daughter , who is into graphic design has taught me a little about color contrast and definitely the mustard background is complimenting the color of the cat. Blue is a very pretty color, but your kitty kind of blends in too much with his color and the blue wall. He is so adorable...looks like he might just be the boss of the house!!

C

conniecat

I have never had an animal that would pose like Simon. Even Maxie! I tried to get photos of the others in front of the backdrop, buy they weren't haveing any.

S

ShipMaven

What would be interesting to see is one of your first photos of Simon (when you discovered the scraggly little rascal hiding) together with a current photo - "then and now", so to speak.

B

BostonsJ

I'm a sucker for the blue background. That little dickens is too cute. You do realize he thinks every statute in your house belongs to him now don't you?

S

spinkens

I love the first one, just the tilt of his head sets it off as well as the color of the background. It should be in a cat calandar.

J

JacquieP

I think he realizes he's photogenic - and takes advantage of it whenever he has a chance.
More, more, more!