5 Tantalizing Cruise Splurges that Are Totally Worth It

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
With your cruise fare already representing a big purchase, you want to make sure any additional things you choose to ring up on your tab during your voyage are truly worth it.

We’re here to help. Based on our thorough research, we’ve discovered a few things that won’t disappoint. Consider some (or all) of these added items that just might help deliver the best cruise vacation.

A Spacious Suite
If you want to enjoy your voyage in ultimate comfort, a spacious cabin with a large balcony and posh amenities could offer what you are craving. Of course, many cruisers view a stateroom as simply a place to get some sleep and keep their clothes — planning instead to spend most of the time immersed in activities with new friends around the ship.

Read Full Article

George C

Staff Captain
We totally splurged on last cruise in February huge royal suite on celebrity infinity, balcony even had its own hot tub, perks including top shelf liquor in your suite, unlimited specialty restaurants and drink package of course . We liked it so much we booked same suite for 2021 but it was canceled.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
We totally splurged on last cruise in February huge royal suite on celebrity infinity, balcony even had its own hot tub, perks including top shelf liquor in your suite, unlimited specialty restaurants and drink package of course . We liked it so much we booked same suite for 2021 but it was canceled.
Once you get spoiled to that level it's hard to go back, isn't it? I think we all need to spoil ourselves as best we can. So I'm glad to hear you are. Hopefully, we'll all be cruising again soon.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Years ago, we made the decision to cruise less and get the best cabin we could. We love the aft Owner's suites on the Pacific Princess. At over 900 square feet, it is everything we want and need. It comes with all sorts of perks, like free laundry, free Internet, free beverage/alcohol set up, , that sort of thing and Now Princess has added Suite dining for the main dining room. That means we can eat when we want to as opposed to an assigned time. I love that flexibility. However, we tend to spend a lot of time in our cabin and this much space makes it comfortable. We have our favorite one booked for our next cruise at Christmas. I hope it happens.

George C

Staff Captain
Our first suite was on our first celebrity cruise ten years ago and it was a free upgrade from a balcony, we have booked nothing but suites since .