32, Female Seeking Cruise Partner

familyofrobot

NOTE April 2018: This is a very old thread from 2010 ..It hangs around to temp people but no one seems tempted. (BSB)

Hi All,

I am planning to book a cruise sometime in Dec., Jan., or Feb. I am single, 32, female and hoping to meet up with other singles and solo travelers before hand and while on board. I thought it might be fun to plan something with some other singles and solos looking to make some new friends.

I'm not necessarily looking for a room share but I am not opposed to it either. I would really like to meet some people to hang out, enjoy dinner, shows and excursions with. But, I'd share a room with the right person.

I'm thinking Celebrity, Holland America, or Princess because they have a lot of enrichment activities on board.

Anyone interested?

Holly

Jeanie

Staff Captain
Welcome to our boards, I am sorry I can not help you but I am sure some you can. -- Happy cruising

springwater

have you checked the new NCL Epic! They have studios made for singles. They do the Caribbean.Apparently lots of singles are cruising this way. No single supplement. They also have select areas with pools, bars and music venues for these areas..check it out..

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
Ahoy There Holly!

Well, if you can hold out till May, we have a group cruise going out. Holland America, ms Veendam, 7-days, NYC to Bremuda. Here's the link to the thread: http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f21/veendam-ducks-dits-144589/ We're at over 1,200 postings, so it will take a while to filter through 'em all; but, in summary The Duck Crew is a pretty good bunch and we'd love to have another DIT (Duck-In-Training) join us. ShipMaven is our group leader ...

I know you'll love HAL, if you like to be spoiled, that is ...

Two other group cruises that are scheduled are: Radience of the Seas in October - http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f41/ andthe Grand Princess in February - http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f42/

Einstein and Red Stripe are the group leaders.

Last edited:

earl_m

Social Host
If only I was 30 years younger:madd:

Ben Moore

Hi All,

I am planning to book a cruise sometime in Dec., Jan., or Feb. I am single, 32, female and hoping to meet up with other singles and solo travelers before hand and while on board. I thought it might be fun to plan something with some other singles and solos looking to make some new friends.

I'm not necessarily looking for a room share but I am not opposed to it either. I would really like to meet some people to hang out, enjoy dinner, shows and excursions with. But, I'd share a room with the right person.

I'm thinking Celebrity, Holland America, or Princess because they have a lot of enrichment activities on board.

Anyone interested?

Holly
Sure I'm game any cruise only balcony

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Bad News Ben.................

This thread if from 2010, she's probably already gone on her cruise.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
And of course way older now....as are all,of us. But the thread is well viewed still.

:lol04:

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
OK Bob, can we assume there isn't going to be a meet and greet............................

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I'm thinkin' the odds are pretty good.