Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, gang! Another beautiful day coming this way in Florida. 95 should be today's high temp!!

Dave - I didn't mean that I don't have lots of blessings. I meant that I would have run out after 4 hours of just lying there. I think when Karen said she got "crispy", she meant that she got a sunburn being in the pool. Am I right, Karen? I also agree with you that our pathetic governor is a class A certified a$$hole. He acts like he's some sort of supreme being who expects everyone to obey HIS rules and to override those set in various counties. The worst part is that we have the highest number of COVID-19 cases in the country, but he just doesn't care. By the way, he is being considered as a running mate to lil t, should he run again. If he doesn't or can't run, this jerk wants to run for president himself and there's enough people who will support him. You can see how I feel about him. He's the only one who can make me "go Jersey" just at the mention of his name and that's when my vocabulary gets colorful!!

Kathie - That fishing show is on the Outdoor Network, which most cable systems do carry. It's on at 2:00. The title of the show does not mention our community and I guess we're just a segment of the program. Just don't know how much or how long that will be after editing got done.

Got a visit from M&J and the kids last night. They brought dinner - wings from a place right outside Bellalago. Not as good as Publix wings, but better than having to cook!! They wanted to show us all their final decisions on what will be going into their house right away without breaking the bank. They did good!! We ate outside and the party finally ended when a stray cloud dropped a bit of light rain. It was time for them to head for home as the kids have virtual school first thing in the morning.

I've got a good one for you ...I thin everyone is familiar with White Castle, right. Best place in the world for a bite to eat while nursing a late night drunk! Also can buy them frozen (YUCK!). So to get on with this. There hasn't been a White Castle in Florida since 1960. A while back they decided to test the market here in central Florida and sent their food truck to Fun Spot amusement park on International Dr in Orlando and the next day to Old Town on 192. Both places totally sold out within an hour of what they had available! People camped out to get some. Now fast forward to yesterday - - - The biggest White Castle opened in Orlando with about 4,300 sq ft. People camped out overnight to be among the first to get REAL FRESH White Castles.
Jimmy has been counting down to this grand opening and so they drove there yesterday in the late afternoon, hoping to bring them here for dinner as a surprise. Well, they got the surprise. Police were directing traffic around the place and Jimmy asked one policeman how long the wait to go through the drive through. He got told it would be a 4-5 hour wait!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sick!! And thus that's why we had wings for dinner instead. This story made the nightly news on all our local channels and was on the front page of the Orlando newspaper this morning. All this fuss over a crappy hamburger!!

How many of you have ever eaten a White Castle? Do you have mustard or ketchup on it? I believe only in NJ, NY and a few other places put ketchup on. That's the way we like it and always tell them NO MUSTARD. Funny part is that we had another similar chain here, Krystals, that went belly up due to terrible hamburgers. There are enough d*mn Yankees living in Florida who will definitely support the place.

And that's ten end of my story telling for today. G&E are coming with the boys tonight for a charcuterie board, as well as other snacks and goodies. Time to clean out some stuff and then tomorrow they will be back for tacos in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Ole`!!!

Time for me to get going with a project or two I want to finish up for tonight, including making some candied pecan halves. Not a lot of work to do, but it does take time to bake them for a while, so I better get started. Have a good day, everyone!:)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hey there PAT.....I just missed you while I was posting away> LOL

Good MID-Morning Wrabbits!
Got a early start over here today and now I'm taking a Fresh Cup of Coffee Break and saying HOWDY to my BEST friends! Ha Ha

DAVE: I'm sure that Purse Fanatic "Kathi" would have gaged if she got the purse I did in the mail. And to think it looked so nice in the picture! LOL. Live and learn.
gag throw up GIF

BB: How fun that you're planning to drive to NJ in June. Remember to remind us before you leave. Not sure if Bert is one of those type of drivers that likes to stop at the rest stops a lot or not, but at our ages it's a good idea to STOP and even if you don't take the long walk to the bathrooms at least get out of the car and move around a little. I noticed the last time we drove South........SEEMS LIKE DECADES AGO........ even Mr Art wanted to stop more often and stretch his aching back. Funny how we use to zoom up to the bathrooms when we were younger and now we need a little more time to get to the building! :emoticon 0136 giggle: :emoticon 0122 itwasntme:

Art is biking with his buddies and they MIGHT just get a sprinkle on them later on.

I paid the last of the Co-pays on his Colonoscopy this morning. Seems like every little person that was involved had a separate bill sent out.

Karen: Just the thought of you and the others getting into the pool made me get goose bumps. But I'm glad your complex has that nice pool available for you. You sure did find a cozy little corner of Belleview when you bought your condo.

Bill: Speaking of Condo's..... as I read Bill's post to us I'm thinking they actually bought a HOUSE this time around? BILL if you're reading along can you tell us if you indeed bought a HOUSE or is this a Condo? Could be a detached one-level ( or as we call them up here RANCH) type condo.

Hope that Rita is getting better each day. OUCH is all I can say about all her falls lately. Poor gal.

Lee: Hope today is a GOOD DAY for you. Might be a tad chilly to go to the Park, but if you got your coat on I bet you would enjoy the outing. How do you feel INTERNALLY these days. Does the CHEST feel tight from the incision? Have you had to SNEEZE YET? :eek: Before you know it you'll be taking a road trip "somewhere in CANADA" and enjoying doing what you use to do the most. Has "anybody" used that new lawnmower yet?

Our neighbors that have the Dove Nest on the motor of their garage door opener inside the garage are getting a NEW ROOF as I type. I can barely hear the banging through our triple pane windows. Gotta love those CANADAIAN WINDOWS we had put in years ago.
This job should be done today. It's a Colonial home or as some of you call them 2-LEVEL HOME. It's big, but these ROOFERS have about 7 guys all over the roof and below cleaning up and usually get a roof done in ONE DAY around here. No messing around. I can just imagine how many thousands of dollars a new roof costs these days. Thank goodness we're not going to have to do that anytime soon. Been there done that already. They all do TEAR-OFF's around here. In the old days you would ROOF -OVER the old shingles.....never have seen that done around here. They bring in the huge trailer and park it in your driveway a few days before the TEAR-OFF and go at it big time the day they start. It's a better way to go. You get to see if any plywood boards need replacing.

Okay, that's it for me. Need to go make a deposit at the bank. Don't do that much anymore. Seems like everything happens electronically lately. I just hope I can keep up with all this modern Tech stuff as I get older. Ha Ha

ENJOY THE DAY!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
PAT: We have a White Castle on 23 Mile Rd. (we're off of 24 Mile Rd) And it ALWAY has a line. Not 4 hrs long, but at least 5-8-mins. I have to have mine with Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle and NO ONIONS. All they do is scrap off the onions, because they all get cooked on the the grill over a layer of onions. I watched one of those "HOW IT'S MADE" programs and they took you through the entire process of how White Castle came about. Very interesting! I can only do 3 of those things and right after I eat them I wonder WHY I did that. Ha Ha. But I keep going back. Funny how the your MIND and STOMACH forget what you did to it.
over it monday GIF by Michelle Porucznik

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
They came... They saw ... They ate and ate and ate.... The gang just left and I am sooo tired. Lets of extra work that I took on because I wanted to make for dinner tonight. Made the candied pecans which came out perfect this time. Also made a salmon spread using cans of salmon that we were introduced to in Alaska and that we still order from once in a while. Plus the charcuterie board that was loaded with 9 different types of cheese and 4 types of meats and sausage. Just as the evening was winding down I realized that I had made a beautiful veggie tray which I forgot to take out! Good thing they are coming back tomorrow. The veggie tray will be the first course before the tacos! Good thing I'm very flexible.

Now it's time to get my jammies on and settle down on the couch to watch some TV, but first I need to let you know Kathie that we are not driving to NJ. We're only going as far as NC where family and friends live. Got that now?

Have a good night and I'll see you all somethime tomorrow. :) :loveya:

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
North Carolina! Got it. Just remind me before you leave! LOL :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

I tried to call RITA today 3 times and all it did was ring, ring and ring. No message set up with the phone....just ringing. Hope Bill gave us the right number!

So in honor of any Mexican friends I might know I drove to Imlay City, MI around 1:30 pm today. There is a Mexican community there and a restaurant that has re-opened since this Covid crap started and I ordered 12 homemade Tamales. I forgot to tell the nice lady on the phone I didn't need them HOT, but that's okay because I pulled over in this very, very small town and ATE ONE TAMALE before I got back on the main drag to go home. It was delightful!
Wish I had a Margaretta to go with it. :emoticon 0102 bigsmile::mexico: This is so we have some Mexican food for Cinco de Mayo on Wednesday! I'll make some refried beans and salad and we'll be all set.
We have some really good Mexican Restaurants close by us, but they will be OVERLOADED with people even at 50% capacity limits here in Michigan. One already has a huge tent in the back of his parking lot set up for overflow. It was worth the 1/2 hr drive to get these Tamales and stay away from the crowds.

Okay, folks I need to sign off for tonight! I wonder where Pedro and his sidekick (can't remember the other ones name right now) are?? Hope they're being well-taken care of.
Dang it....somebody tell me the name of the other animal. Please.

Nite.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Happy Hump-Day Bunnies!

I can only imagine the lines at Mexican restaurants and drive-ins today since it's Cinco de Mayo.

Why yes BB, we do have White Castles around here. And they are mighty good. But the nearest one to us is about 20 miles away. So it's rare that we get to munch on those yummy little burgers. The first time I got some I was surprised how small they are. And that sucks you into eating 3 or more at a single sitting. Nobody ever eats just one. And like you said, the frozen ones just suck. Not that fussy about what condiments they put on it. Ketchup and mustard, fine. Pickle and onions too, sure why not.

I did hear that your former white haired Governor is planning on running against your current idiot Governor. Your thoughts on this KC & BB?

Lee; I'd forgotten about "Let the fourth be with you." So what's on your schedule for today?

Yes K2, we do seem to smarten up as we get older on long drives. Less rush, rush, rush. I too am unclear on whether Bill and Rita purchased a ranch house or a ranch condo.

Around here we too don't see many new roofs put over a single layer of shingles like was done years ago. Almost always now, the tear-off goes all the way down to the wood.

Sadly, the big ornate banks with half a dozen tellers is history now since almost all banking is done on people's computers. Come to think of it, do you know anyone that actually receives a paper pay check that they need to cash?

Today is Wednesday, the day our lawn guy comes here. So if it isn't raining I need to get a poop patrol done this morning.

The other day when I did a poop patrol, I had to laugh. One of the dogs got creative. One turd I picked up was in the exact shape as a Hershey Kiss. If you'd been here Lee, I would have asked you if it tasted the same.
1f61b.png

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
I see in the news a Hellman’s ship went down with a full cargo!! Yep, it’s “sinko de mayo”. :p
No White Castles in Canada. I’m surprised with all of this silly inclusion, equality and political correctness they’re not changing their name too!
The best way to describe the chest Kathie is it feels like I have a piece of armour bolted on my chest. No sneezes yet! Thank heavens. I can’t get the new mower out, assembled and going until Dave takes the old one away.
Too funny the shapes that our pups poop Dave. And how, if they aren’t feeling right, we check those stools for shape, firmness and so on.
Always something good on the menu at P&B’s Home Style Diner. It’s funny how long people will line up for a new place. Well, funny verging on dumb!

I giggled at your “crispy” comment too Karen.
We made it to The River yesterday and shared an ice cream cone. Today Lu-Ann is having a much deserved girls afternoon out. This is harder on her I think than me. She’s picked up all my little jobs as well as her own. For a bit all I can do is watch. I have started to feed the pups their breakfast and cook our dinners again though so that helps a little.
We are picking up our eyeglasses this morning so I best get somebody up for coffee and breakfast.
You all have a most fantastic day!

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good morning! Although it feels more like mid-afternoon since I've been awake since 5:30....had to take Scooter & Buddy to the vet this morning...Scooter for her Dental surgery...Buddy for his UTI check up...the plan was to drop Buddy, they would run the test then I would take him back home...he decided not to co-operate so he is spending the day too...

Dave, Pat is right on the "crispy" comment...I got a lil bit to much sun on Monday at the pool....made sure to use extra sunscreen yesterday..

The sad part about 2 dumb @SS republicans running for governor in Fl. is that ONE of them will probably win!

Kathie, Pedro's side kick was Penelope the pig...nice that you were able to beat the crowds & get some authentic Mexican food for today.

Lee, sounds like you are making quite a bit of progress already if you are able to start taking back the cooking detail... glad you were able to enjoy an ice cream break at the river too!

Pat, no way in heck would I wait 4-5 hours for anything...let along a White Castle....I've had them a few times when we lived in Ohio....and foolishly bought a box of the frozen ones at Publix a while back...they are my meal of last resort...

Nothing much on tap for today...just hanging out...waiting on a call from the Vet to let me know how Scooter is doing....not only did Buddy not give up any pee for his UTI test....he pooped in his carrier & then sat in it...the tech said they cleaned up the carrier & him too...little turd...no wonder he was doing so much meowing on the way to the vet...I thought he was just mad cause he had to ride in the back this time...have a good day all...

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, everyone and Happy Cinco de Mayo!! No Hellman's ship sinking here.

Karen - Poor Buddy! You must have scared the s*it out of him!! Glad they cleaned up his carrier and him. He's not going to be a happy camper when you pick him up. I hope you hear soon how Scooter did too. I hope your sunburn is better by now.

Dave - I'm of the same mind as Karen when it comes to good old Charlie Crist. He jumps and changes parties faster than a fly on dog poop. He goes wherever he thinks he's got the best chance to win. Heck, there was a short span when he wasn't running for an office and he worked for Morgan & Morgan (bunch of ambulance chasing lawyers!). Charlie's picture was plastered all over billboards on the interstate and Florida's Turnpike. It got to be a running joke with us riding in the car. He's out for one person only - himself! You should have figured out by now how I feel about our governor. I hate his guts.

Nice to see you getting to start doing some of your normal routine things, but don't overdo it, for goodness sake. I'm sure Lu-Ann is happy to have you cooking again. Nice that you're giving her a girls' day out with her friends. What a love you are!!!

Kathie - Glad you're getting to have some Mexican food too. I once had a mother of one of my kids make and send into school enough tamales for each child to eat one. I heated them in my microwave in my classroom for them. I wasn't crazy about them, as they seemed very dry to me, but these people were so poor that this was a big sacrifice for her to do something so sweet. You did mention something that I don't like - refried beans. Definitely not high on my list. Other thing I don't like is guac. I leave that up to Elaine to make. Had a bad first experience eating avocado on a trip to California years ago and have never liked them since. So now you know what a lousy Mexican I would make!! LOL

We're having very traditional Taco Bell type tacos tonight. Also Scoops with hot melted cheese and anything else I can find to feed the hungry masses.

Getting ready to make a run to BJ's for a few things. This will be my first trip into there since before all the COVID crap started. I understand I really would need a road map to find my way around due to how the place has changed layout wise. This should be fun!! Might also stop at the Italian restaurant there for a slice of pizza for lunch. This is the same company that is going to be opening up right where Beef O'Brady's used to be. Everyone says their food is good, so we shall see.

Better get going for now, so we can get out and get back asap. It's another gorgeous day outside and I want some ME time on the lanai so I can finish the book I'm reading and can move on to something ne. Later, gang! Have a fun day and stay safe!:smiley15::dance:

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Just got the call from the vet, Scooter is out of surgery & doing well...poor baby did have multiple teeth removed...a couple of them they could not even pull because the roots were absorbed into the bone...apparently this is something not unusual with cats....so they remove the top of the tooth & then stitch up the gum so the rest of the root can be absorbed...I can only imagine what the bill for this is going to be...they give you an estimate...but tell you it can be 10-15% higher....oh well...thank goodness for cash back on my Capital One card! I get to pick her up at 3:30 this afternoon....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good MID-MORNING TO YOU Wrabbits!

COLD enough here that the FURNANCE turned on by itself! :eek: 47F outside last time I checked. Crazy MAY weather. It was up and down like this 25 yrs ago when Jill & Mark got married. (May 11th) At least it got up to 62F and Sunny and NO RAIN that day. There is a big wedding this Friday that had been postponed from last August because of the Covid. And the forecast says "afternoon showers". Yup, the wedding is at 4:00 pm. Hope for them the weather man is wrong. But they won't care. It's been a long wait for them. They had to change the reception area 2 times already. Lots of money spent on invitations and notice changes and postage. :emoticon 0122 itwasntme: They'll be going to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Hopefully, it will be HOT & DRY there.

99 year old NICK is still in the hospital. Had a BAD DAY yesterday according to his son. His daughter who is paranoid to fly is on her way from LA, California. It has to be bad if she is leaving her safe-place to fly all the way to Michigan. She does have both of her shots. Say a prayer for NICK if you think of it. Thanks. He did have one h*ll of a 99th Birthday, so that was nice.
Our dear friend's daughter, Mary, is on hospice home care. When she was in the hospital this last time they took out 14 liters of fluid in one day. SAD. She has a hospital bed in the family room now, which makes it easier for her to sit up, etc. Way too much sadness in our church community these days. :confused:

DAVE: You'd love living in our area. We have EVERY KNOWN FAST-FOOD restaurant and even higher end restaurants within 1-2 miles of our house. Unreal how they all ended up on 23 Mile Rd and on M-59 (Hall Rd) Lee would know where I'm talking about.
Good to know you folks in OHIO call single level homes "RANCHES" too. We have Ranches, Colonial's (2-level) and Split (3 level) and Quad's (4 level) homes in and around here in Michigan. Not too many Quad's being built anymore. People want "OPEN CONCEPT". LOL

Pat: What is Scoops with melted cheese?? Nice to read you are going INTO Publix's. Good for you. It's time you get out of the car and parking lot.

Karen: Hope all goes will for Scooter and the dental work? OUCH. And Buddy was just plain old bad for pooping in the cage. Hate to see your VET bill today! :eek: PENELOPE...how could I forget that name. Ha ha. Hope your sunburn is better. Use the damn SUNSCREEN GIRL!

Lee:
Loved your line about WHITE Castle on the verge of not being Politically correct these days. All that stuff about Indians and the baseball and football teams changing names after all these decades is ridiculous in my humble opinion.

I can image your chest doing a lot of shrinking around the stitches, etc after being spread open for the surgery. Don't let that get you down too much. You've made it through a tough surgery and need to take things one day at a time. Yup, easy for me to say. Just be glad it's Spring time and you can get outside every once in awhile when weather permits. Imagine being trapped inside all WINTER. It will get better. Slow but sure. A good time to take up reading or watching some movies that have a lot of episodes you can run through. Not sure if you have Netflix or not, but there are a lot of movies even on the free TV stations.
Helping with the cooking is a start. Just don't try and do it all. And Lu-Ann is stronger than you think she is. Sure it's not easy, I've been there with Art and his surgeries, but it's having you around that is the important thing for her.

Okay, I'm out of here. Need to drop off a piece of outgoing mail at our close-by post office. I don't trust the mail-carrier to get it into the system these days. Our mail delivery, etc, etc is HORRIBLE around here. So, I just drop outgoing mail into the drive-up mail box these days.

Later gang. Be good little Bunnies and be grateful for today!

BILL: If you're reading along tell Rita I tried to call her. I know you said she was having a CT SCAN today, so I'll wait until Thursday to try again. Hope she's getting better.

Negc

Chief Security Officer
We are buying a house, K2. One level with a two car garage, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a living room and eat in kitchen. Front porch and back deck. It is in a 55+ community with an HOA fee that is considerably less than we are currently paying for our monthly condo fee, and there is a clubhouse but no pool, and the HOA fee includes water and sewer fees and plowing and mowing. We have also accepted one of the three offers made on our condo (all over the asking price). Now pretty much all that remains to do is to coordinate the closing dates on both properties but we should be out of the condo and in the new house by sometime next month.
We were very fortunate about the weather which was warm and sunny when we held the Open House. Today, however, it is raw and rainy.
Lee, after my triple bypass, I found that the physical therapy sessions at our local hospital and later afterwards at the YMCA helped considerably in the recovery process. They also got me out of the house and helped my mental state. I know that Rita will face a similar situation. She had a CTscan and Xray today and the dislocated shoulder appears to be stable. She has another appointment with a doctor tomorrow after which we hope to find out how much longer she will need to stay at the rehab facility. Sometimes her room phone isn't situated where she can easily reach it but I will tell her you have been trying to call.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
BILL: Thanks for the update on Rita and on the house purchase.
Did you and Rita find this place shortly after you came back from Florida?
Nice to know you have a 2 car garage and the HOA fee is lower. Sounds like you should have moved here 20 years ago! Glad you got more for your current condo. Here in Michigan if you put your house up FOR SALE you will most likely have a BIDDING WAR go on and you better have a place to move to all ready. It's just crazy.
If we were to sell this place it would cost more to buy a new (used) place. As long as we can we'll be holding out here! It's a RANCH thank goodness!
Nice that you have friends that live in the same community.
How far is it from your kids?

Karen: Did you pick up the kitties? I feel really bad for Scooter. She's going to wonder what she did wrong to have to go through all this. Then again, if she can EAT again she should be a happy camper in a few days. You're going to need a Part-Time job to support your kitties pretty soon girl! :)

We had our Mexican Dinner and it was good. It reminds me of eating Chinese food. Right after you're done eating you don't want to eat that kind of food for a long time. It was filling.

Checking out for tonight. Have a good Thursday tomorrow folks. It will be cold here again.

HAIR CUT appt tomorrow morning. My hair looked perfect today. But if I dare cancel the appointment it will look like.........well you know ....horrible by Friday.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Morning fellow hutch-mates!

We're off to pick up our groceries this morning. And yes we do save quite a bit of money ordering them on the computer. No chance to look around in the store and spot things that look good and we just put in the cart.

So in other words Lee, you feel like you're wearing a suit of armor. We'll just have to think of you as our knight in shining armor. Sir Lee.

I for one was happy to hear that it was decided to keep the Buffoon off of Facebook, yesterday. Although I wish they'd made it permanent like Twitter did.

So KC and BB, if it comes down to having to choose between your current idiot governor or your former idiot governor, who's the least dangerous?

Sure don't want your Vet bill, KC.

Count me out on guac too, BB.

Doesn't sound good for your friend Nick, K2. It really doesn't sound good if his daughter is willing to fly across the country to see him. Wishing him well. When you're 99 changes in your health can happen quickly. Recently on his birthday he looked good.

Bill; Busy month coming up for you. You still haven't said if you are replacing the car that got totaled. And if so, with what?

Concerning the Covid vaccinations; How times have changed since we were scrambling to get a shot. Hours on the phone, willing to drive miles & miles to get one, and just feeling lucky to get one even if your reservation for one was 3 weeks out. Hell, now you get free drinks, free meals and even free entry into baseball games if you walk up and get a shot.

All I know is that I'm thankful for being fully vaccinated. And not worrying much about the public who may get close to me when we are out in public.

But I'm still open to getting a free drink.
1f601.png

A’Burg Guy

Kathie, we’re keeping your friend Nick in our prayers. I know he means a lot to you. Hair, like vehicles, always seem just fine the day before they go ”for service”. Another bug-a-boo is that our hair places are all closed under this round of lock down’s rules.
Everything about your new place sounds like it’s a good move for you and Rita Bill. Now get that fine lady home! Thanks for the insight into heart rehab too.
It was funny how much Lu-Ann saved in groceries while I was basking in the care of our medical system for a couple of weeks Dave. I’d be open to buying you a drink my friend. Once I get my second jab and the border reopens.
How are the kittie kids after their day at the vet Karen? It’s amazing how quickly our pets seem able to bounce back after most procedures.
How did you do at BJ’s Pat? Was the ”Beef O’Pizza” worth the stop? Lu-Ann came home with three baskets of flowers. Two for the front and one for the back. With frost predicted for the next few nights they will be resting in the garage overnight.
So, this morning we have a mobile groomer coming to do the pups toe nails. For now I cant get down and back up off the floor to do them. Our vet was booking trims three weeks out and suggested we call Sara. Does anyone else get the irony here? Pet groomers can work but people groomers are closed. Makes no sense to me. :mad:
Walmart, Costco and so on are open but all of the non food aisles are barricaded. Hopefully come May 20 this phase will be over too.
Been up for ages so a coffee is starting to sound like a good idea.
All of you stay safe, sanitized and socially distant.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good morning....foggy here in Belleview....but that's my brain...not outside...I slept till 8 this morning & would have slept longer had Ginger not been scratching on the door...
Kitty's are doing well...they didn't get a sample from Buddy until it was time to pick him up so they will call with those results today...

Poor Scooter looks like someone punched her...but she is doing ok...she actually ate pretty good once she got home & settled...for now I am pureeing her food in my mini blender and she ate a good bit of that...
The bill wasn't as bad as I expected, under $1,000 so it could have been worse....going to go sit on the porch & have my coffee with the baby's...back later when I can think straight...quit laughing....it won't take THAT long

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Quick Hello Wrabbits! 46F here right now. Is it REALLY MAY?

Karen: Glad your gang is home and things are going good with Scooter. Do they have Pet insurance for Cats?

Sir Lee: It has a nice ring to it! Or am I thinking Lee is “surly”! Ha ha.

Dave: I never did try the PICK UP GROCERY feature. I should learn how to do that one day. Getting Ice Cream must be difficult. (Thinking soft/melted).

No new updates on Nick. I don’t want to bug the family.

Lee I can’t believe they closed down the Hair Places too. I guess they want to make sure when things open up again FOLKS BEHAVE and follow the rules. Are the numbers going down yet?

LATER....Gotta get going to the East side of town.
Have a good morning& afternoon. I’ll be back as they say.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Quick good morning from me and a very short post for now. Once again we need to make a run to the library. They called bright and early this morning that one of the books Bert reserved is being held for him. I'm sure it's a book he ordered for me. I'm still working on 2 books from the library already, so I guess I better find time to read more.

I'll be back later. We're visiting friends down the block this afternoon for a drink and to catch up on what's happening in the neighborhood these days. They were away for the month of April, so we have plenty to catch up on, for sure.

Have a great day, everyone!! :)

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Hi Bunnies, Friday begins the weekend!

Got to be at the doctor's at 8 this morning to get that skin cancer cut out of the back of my neck. What a way to start off the day.

Anybody here fearful of bugs? Well look out boys & girls, after spending the last 17 years in the ground, the Cicadas are about to come up for about 6 weeks and then head back under ground. Real big ugly looking critters. And they can get noisy too as they hunt for a mate. And if one lands on you.......I'd bet that you'll get real noisy too.

Oh goody, another school shooting yesterday. 3 people were shot, but nobody died. The unusual thing about this one is that it was done by a 6th grader with a pistol. A GIRL. No joke.

Looks like I now have a whole tub of pulled pork that Kathi ordered from the grocery store. She missed that it was marked "bold & spicy". Something that works for me, but not so much for her. (She found out from the first bite. Guess what I'm having for breakfast?

No problem with frozen items or things that need to be refrigerated K2. You choose a pick-up time and they fill it shortly before you arrive.

You lucked out KC, I too thought your Vet bill would be well over $1,000.

While the mobile groomer was at your place, you should have flipped her a few extra bucks to trim you up Lee. OR you could grow a pony-tail like mine.
1f601.png

You haven't said BB, who's the least dangerous person that will be running for Governor of Florida?

Better get moving. Who's the knuckle-head that picked an 8 AM doctor's appointment? Oh yea, ME again.

A’Burg Guy

What ever you are all up to today make the best of it!
Good that you’re getting those spots tended to Dave. I prefer early ANY appointment.
I’m off for the rehab orientation. We’ll see what it’s all about and decide what direction I will take with it. It’s all different with this crazy Covid and the associated restrictions.
Hmmm, maybe my sweetie will stop at a Starbucks on the way home.
Back later this afternoon.
In the mean while you all look in the mirror today and say “I am special”. Because each one of you is.
Later friends!