How many cruises have you been on now? (Plus Roll-Call)

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Hi Everyone, Glad to be back on BOARD! Have cruised 12 times. Canceled the May 2020, re-booked for May 2021.
Stay Safe and Sane as we all do our best to eradicate this nasty Virus.
Welcome back. How does it feel to be a youth counsellor ? :)

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Good afternoon John. I'm from Indiana. I've been on 28 cruises. RCI, Holland, Celebrity, Princess, NCL, Carnival, and the old Sitmar line.
Hi @larry_s_taco , So glad to have you part of our community. I really appreciate you joining and participating. I look forward to reading your posts.

Jacklyn

Shore Excursion Manager
About 25. We actually prefer to do our own land adventures. For example spending three week in Germany, riding trains and having a rental,car.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
About 25. We actually prefer to do our own land adventures. For example spending three week in Germany, riding trains and having a rental,car.
We love visiting Germany. Would love to visit it for three weeks.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Hi Julie, welcome to the world of cruising

rocster0289

Waiter
Been on 21 so far, HAL, Carnival, Celebrity, Princess and RCCL. Also one river boat cruise through Germany with Viking Cruise lines.
Have a 10 day out of Honolulu to Vancouver booked for May 2021

dougfw

Junior Assistant Purser
We're from Texas and have been on 23 cruises all over the world, most with HAL and RCCL. In fact, we liked our stop in Roatan, Honduras so much, we moved here 6 years ago! The only downside of that is we haven't cruised since moving here. We live a cruise destination every day. :cool:

Oceangirl

Waiter
I have been on 40 cruises. Would have been 43 this year but they all got cancelled due to Covid - 19
angry fuck me GIF

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
I’ve been on 15 cruises of which 4 in northern Europe, 6 in the Mediterranean and 5 in the Caribbean.
I’ve also done 70+ short two night ferry cruises over here in the Baltic Sea.

I have really enjoyed every cruise. If it wasn’t for work I would probably have cruised more.

/Erik

MaC53

Over 20...Diamond Plus with Royal...2 more cruises just cancelled....:rolleyes: Its been a year! Hopefully 2021 will be a 180 of 2020...we can only hope...

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Over 20...Diamond Plus with Royal...2 more cruises just cancelled....:rolleyes: Its been a year! Hopefully 2021 will be a 180 of 2020...we can only hope...
Hi @MaC53 , So glad to see you posting. It is a pleasure to have you part of our community. Especially with your Diamond Plus knowledge.

welcome captain GIF

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I have been on 40 cruises. Would have been 43 this year but they all got cancelled due to Covid - 19
angry fuck me GIF
Hi @Oceangirl, Welcome back and thank you for posting. I really appreciate your participation. It's great to have users like yourself who can help others just getting started cruising. Hoping cruising resumes again soon!

Diamond Girl

Deck Crew
Hi everyone, Gina from NW FL, I’ve been on 32 cruises total, and cruised three different lines, the most being RCCL, second most Celebrity, the least Carnival only 4 with them.

SteveC50

Youth Counselor
Hi Everyone, How many cruises have you been on now?

Let's do a quick roll-call also!

I'm @John checking in from the FL Westcoast. Thank you all for being here.
My name is Steven, but everyone but my family calls me Steve, which is just fine. I currently live in Lake Forest, CA, with no immediately plans on moving. My late wife, Donna, introduced me to cruising when we were still dating back in '99. She convinced me that it was very different from the cruising I did for eight + years for the U.S. Navy. :)

A quick check shows that we went on 20 cruises together over the 18 yrs we were married. The majority with Carnival, two on Celebrity and one each on Holland America & Princess. Next week (12/6/21) I will be taking my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. 4-nights to Catalina Island & Ensenada, Mexico. Glad to be back in the forums.