Do you have any cruising rituals?

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Is there something that you absolutely have to do at the start of any cruise to ensure that it gets off on a good foot.?

I always have to put our traveling bunny Fred on our bed and take a photo.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Getting a drink as soon as I board, now I get it in suite lounge , but I love Celebrity giving you a glass of sparkling wine as soon as you board.
:thumb:
You live for the moment .......................

bob

Staff member
unpack.......... forced labor due to my wife otherwise would unpack a couple days later

bob

Staff member
That's us as well. It's always a treat when we can get it done before muster.
thats what the first bottle of champagne is for, we carry on two because room service isnt fast enough the first hour

Ali

Staff Captain
I walk in the cabin, take all the extra junk off the beds, all the throw pillows off the couch and shove them on top of the closet. I then wipe down the phone, the light switches and the tv remote with Lysol wipes. I take the extra sheet for the sleeper sofa and throw it over the sofa, Lord only knows what went on there in previous cruises :rolleyes: ..LOL and a take a towel from the bathroom and put it on the chair to the vanity. Think of how many sit on that chair with a bare fanny.. YUCK.. Those are my crazy rituals everytime I cruise.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
thats what the first bottle of champagne is for, we carry on two because room service isnt fast enough the first hour

They are usually slammed then. We usually try to make sure we bring a bottle on us as the tiny one in the fridge is never enough. :DD

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
I walk in the cabin, take all the extra junk off the beds, all the throw pillows off the couch and shove them on top of the closet. I then wipe down the phone, the light switches and the tv remote with Lysol wipes. I take the extra sheet for the sleeper sofa and throw it over the sofa, Lord only knows what went on there in previous cruises :rolleyes: ..LOL and a take a towel from the bathroom and put it on the chair to the vanity. Think of how many sit on that chair with a bare fanny.. YUCK.. Those are my crazy rituals everytime I cruise.

I never do any of that, although I might be a bit more attentive with wipes this time around.