Special 20 Year Anniversary Roll-Call Thread - Celebrating 20 yrs Together

JaCar

Dance Instructor
Hello all,
My name is Carolyn, I am from Pennsylvania. When I first joined this group I was living in Maryland, I believe it was around 2000. This was the first cruise group I joined, I miss some of the old regulars on here, I know they have gone on to smoother seas! Happy Anniversary Cruise-Addicts, I’m glad you are still here!

Lisa

Safety Officer
Hi everyone. A little late to the anniversary roll call. Been busy and have not had much time for cruising, but still think about all of you once in a while and do check in occasionally. Congratulations on 20 years!

nimiq1

Youth Counselor
Congrats on the 20 years. I have to admit I have been away from this site for a few years when it made all the changes but I’ve always kept such a good memory of my first cruise love website.
I use to love looking at all the photo reviews and posted a few myself.
It look like I’ve been on this site since 2004 and because of all of you now have down 46 cruises .
Sea ya
Eric

mnjmann

Congratulations on Cruise-Addicts.com 20th Anniversary!! Been around checking in and out since the boards beginning like a wall flower not saying much but taking in much. Thanks for all you hard work John.

A couple of Fighting ILLINI fans from Illinois.
MnJMann

amadorcruiser

Hi Everyone, So glad to have you here. If you haven't visited in awhile welcome back! Our history goes back to July of 1999. We started a small forum and have grown and evolved over the years. Please join me in this celebration by checking into this Celebration Roll-Call thread like the old days.

Example: My name is John checking-in from Florida! I've been a member since 1999 and I'm a Cruise Addict!

I can't wait to see the replies! :hot:
Congrats! Happy celebration! From Nor Cal! Have followed for many years! Do you offer the meet and greets any longer on the ships

Judi

Environmental Compliance Officer
Happy Anniversary, C@, Judi checking in from central Joisey. Like a lot of other folks, it's been a very long time since I've posted.

I think I've been around as long as bOB! :minion big:

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Happy Anniversary, C@, Judi checking in from central Joisey. Like a lot of other folks, it's been a very long time since I've posted.

I think I've been around as long as bOB! :minion big:
Hi Judi, So glad to see you here. I hope you like what we have done to the place? Please come here more often. It would be great to have you all here again.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Congratulations on Cruise-Addicts.com 20th Anniversary!! Been around checking in and out since the boards beginning like a wall flower not saying much but taking in much. Thanks for all you hard work John.

A couple of Fighting ILLINI fans from Illinois.
MnJMann
Hi @mnjmann ! So glad to see you here and checking-in! We hear Facebook is stopped being cool and FORUMS are BACK! So glad you could come back to us. :hot:

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Congrats on the 20 years. I have to admit I have been away from this site for a few years when it made all the changes but I’ve always kept such a good memory of my first cruise love website.
I use to love looking at all the photo reviews and posted a few myself.
It look like I’ve been on this site since 2004 and because of all of you now have down 46 cruises .
Sea ya
Eric
HI Eric! So good to see you again. I hope you will choose to come by more often. :bigwave:

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I have to admit, it has been a long time since I posted. We escaped tax crazy California and are living in Virginia now. Still crusin’.
Hi Rubysky! California is a beautiful place but, I'm glad you escaped with your hard earned money. I am so happy you checked-in with us and your still cruising. Please consider visiting us regularly. We don't bite.. well... we don't talk about that one cruise when @bob and.. Oh never mind.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi everyone. A little late to the anniversary roll call. Been busy and have not had much time for cruising, but still think about all of you once in a while and do check in occasionally. Congratulations on 20 years!
Hi Lisa! Thank you for always checking in with us and stopping in for this momentous anniversary roll-call!